CSD ASTM Level 3 (4 Ply) Surgical Mask - 1 Carton (30 Boxes)
- Flammability Rating - IBE, 5/5
- Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance - None Seen, 31/32
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency - Average 99.9%
- Latex Particle Challenge (PFE) - 98.5 to 99.52%
- Delta P (mm H20/cm2) - 3.2 to 3.9
- Delta P (Pa/cm2) - 31.5 to 37.8
FREE SHIPPING $160 or more within the continental U.S.
What started out as a special request item is now available and in stock for customers in the health and medical field.
FDA registered and 510(k) listed, this surgical mask has tested by Nelson Labs and is also CE approved. Made in Taiwan by CSD, a company that has been manufacturing medical products for over 70 years.
csd astm 3 surgical masks
- Classification Product Code - FXX
- Device Classification - Class II Medical Device
- 510(k) Authorization - K050689
- FDA Registration Number - 9613778
- Date Approved - 10/26/2005
Product Test Reports
Click to download
No. 21, Lane 424, Sec. 6, Changnan Road
Changhua City, Changhua
FDA Owner/Operator Number - 9014393
MADE IN TAIWAN